Friday, October 3, 2008

Just one of those days....

Do you ever have one of those days that you just wish you could go back to bed and go ahead and skip to the next day? Well that is today for me. Last night was a rough night with little Keely. After several weeks of sleeping nights, we've hit a bump in the road. This week has been full of sleepless nights and I'm stumped! After talking to a good buddy of mine all that I can think is that Keely is feeling my stress due to finally moving into the house. This is how she reacted before we left Italy and now we are having similar issues. Well after my sleepless night I got to wake up to our car being broke into! Yup, some punk decieded to bust the driver's side window AGGGHHHHH!!!!! Seriously, what is wrong with people. This changed my plans for the entire day. I thankfully was able to get the window fixed right away so we can press on with moving this weekend. Needless to say that isn't how I planned my Friday. Today was supposed to be "Happy Move In Day" and has not started out so happy. Here's hoping that this afternoon goes a little bit better. 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hang in there friend. Don't let the enemy smell your fear :)