Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Whoa?!?!?!

Yesterday I was out shopping with Auntie Teresa and this is the pic/text I received from Brent. That's right, Little Miss Keely figured out how to stand up in her crib! Can I just say how SCARY this is to me. Every thought about how she's going to fall out ran through me, yikes!!! I guess that's why she did it for Daddy. She was pretty proud of herself to say the least.  Standing up, what's next walking?!?! Wasn't she just born, stop the madness of the ever growing/changing baby.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Love it! I think it's a sign that Abe and Keely have worked out a plan to slowly drive their mothers C-R-A-Z-Y!

Brie said...

At least you didnt walk in to find her with her leg over the crib rail. Kayden did that last week and is now in his own "big boy" bed.... AT 18 MONTHS!!!!

DFlosi said...

AWESOME, next thing you know, you'll be handing over the car keys!

Hope you all had a great holiday!!