Thursday, January 22, 2009

Little Brother or Little Sister?!?!?

That's right....Keely is going to be a BIG sister! Brent and I received the shock of our life when we found out this week that we are expecting Baby #2. To answer your question, no this was not planned. However we are thrilled to be adding the next addition to our family. We won't have our first doctor visit for several weeks but as of now we are looking at a mid-end September due date. I'll continue to update as we progress (yet again) in this pregnancy. I still can't believe it, but the proof is in the pudding so to speak. 

6 comments:

Sarah said...

AGHHHHHHHH!!!!! Still SOOOO excited girl! I love you and can't wait to experience this one from the beginning to the end~

<3 Your fellow mommy of two.

Lorena said...

Thanks Mamma of two! I'm still in shock over here. Hope you are having a GREAT vacation!

Becky said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! Congratulations! Wow, when you said on the message that it had been a crazy week, WOW, I was not expecting that! We missed you yesterday, and can't wait to catch up soon! Love, Becky

Susan said...

Wow! Yay! Congrats!! This little person is so blessed to have such a great mama and a lovely big sis to teach 'em the ropes!
So happy for you!

Jennmoya said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! How exciting! I remember your exact feelings...I found out I was pregant with Jacob when Jocelyn was about 6 months and I about FLIPPED when I found out!...You know the whole..."How did this happen!??!" Believe me it truly is a blessing. My children are 14 months apart and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Brie said...

OHMYHECK!!! That totally happened to my sister when her little guy was 6 months old and I was 8 months pregnant with Kayden! Now, they are 1 and 2 and awesome! Congrats!