Monday, April 20, 2009

Chatter Box

Lately Keely has become quite the little chatter box. Everything is either Da-da or Ma-ma. She repeats these over and over and even has fun calling Mommy "Da-da" and Daddy "Ma-ma". It's hilarious listening to her talk in her crib when she wakes up. This morning she decided to show us her strength by having her mobile disassembled lying on the floor when I went in to get her. Wishing desperately I had the camera close by to capture the moment I had to feed the little destructor and get going on our now busy mornings. 

As for the working and the childcare situation, things are going good...now. In the beginning she struggled a little with the changes and adjustments which is to be expected. But now she's back to her fun loving self having a blast with all the kids and the little dogs.  Each day Ms. Andrea has a "little report card" that tells Brent and I how her day was and what she did. This way we know what she did that day and how she's doing. It's still hard leaving in the morning but at least I know she's in a great environment and is getting wonderful care.  That at least gives me peace of mind.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Thanks for sharing this, Lorena. I don't have childcare for Mo for the first semester of nursing school and I'm kinda freaking out about it. I'm glad it's working out for you!