Friday, July 17, 2009

30 WEEKS!

Are you kidding me, we're at 30 weeks already! I can't believe how this pregnancy has flown by so fast. Now here we are with only 10 weeks left, if I make it that long! Something tells me this little guy will make his world debut before "D" day. I'm still feeling good, although this pregnancy is nothing like Keely's. Many of the common aches and pains associated with pregnancy I am fortunate to say I didn't really experience the first go around. However, not the same this time around. *DISCLOSURE* I am about to do some major whining, if you don't want to hear it just don't read. This time around I have the wonderful back pain. Oh the back pain! It doesn't seem like I can get much relief other than lay flat on my back for about 45 minutes, but who has time for that. Another new symptom for me is the never ending bathroom runs. They say boys carry different than girls and they are right. He is VERY active though and that is so much fun. Brent gets to feel so much more movement with this little guy than Keely, she liked to play hide and seek with Daddy (and still does).

I had my 30 week check up yesterday. We are now going every two weeks until the last month when we'll be at every week. I'm still measuring right where I should be, between 30-31 weeks. Brayden was active for the midwife during the check-up which was more good news, showing her a very healthy baby. His heart rate was at 136 BPM. Good reports from the midwife saying everything still looks great and both Baby and myself are right where we should be.

On another note, here is a look at Keely's day today with Lydia. I think these two are just having way too much fun together. Looks like Lydia really wore Keely out. Keely was in her jumperoo and Lydia left for a minute...when she returned this is how she found her...

Poor thing was so tired she didn't even budge when she took her out of the jumperoo...

Needless to say this little girl was out and took a 3 1/2 hour nap! She was a very happy girl when she woke up.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I saw the "30 week" headline and the first thing I though was "Are you kidding me?" :) Seems like time is flying! I'm glad everyone is healthy!