Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Looking Back

When did my baby girl get so big?!?!
Today Keely climbed into the swing insisting that it was "ee ie's urn"(Keely's turn). So in she went and enjoyed some R & R. I had to look back and found this picture of Keely at 6 weeks old! So crazy to look back then (just two years ago) in our little apt. in Italy with our new baby girl as new parents. Not having a CLUE what we were doing and just trying to survive each day. Well, not much has changed! But so far Keely seems to be turning out alright and I think Brayden is too, so something must be right. Looking at her now seeing how much she's grown in such a short time really brought a tear to my eye. Just imagining what she'll be like as a kid... teen...young woman...wife...mother! I know she's only 2 but as everyone has said, "the time will fly," it truly has and it made me want to take one moment today to stop and enjoy my baby girl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:( She is growing up so quickly! I miss u guys love ya