Monday, September 6, 2010

Umm...How in the World?!?!

So this evening we were getting the kids ready for bed early because we were taking a trip to the airport to welcome home a friend coming back from a tour from Afghanistan. Brayden was ready, Keely was ready, Brent was getting ready and I was running around trying to gather everything so we could get on time.

Now for the crazy part...I came downstairs to check the flight status. Brent was getting ready and thought I was upstairs checking the status i.e. still watching the kids. As I am checking the flight status I hear Brayden cry (normal). But then the cry becomes a scream and begins to escalate even more. Finally I run upstairs to see what the heck is going on. I hear the cry coming from the kids bathroom. I quickly open the door only to find BRAYDEN STUCK IN THE TOILET!!!!! To answer your first question, NO, thankfully he was not face down (or this would be a whole other story). And for the second how did he get there, I still have no idea. Aside from the fact that Keely's stool was by the toilet for the attempted potty training this weekend. But how he was in there, feet first is still beyond me. I wish I had a picture to show the proof of this sight, however I chose not to torture the horrific moment any longer for him and grabbed a towel to immediately remove him. I must admit I was laughing by the sight of my son, but it sure left me wondering...HOW IN THE WORLD?!?!?!

1 comment:

trav1bug said...

Luckily that was not a disaster in the opposite direction : )
But, sure wish we could have seen that sight.