Friday, October 8, 2010

TWINS!

Meet the newest babies in the Duncan house. Yes, I finally gave in. It was a loosing battle that I could not continue to fight. So here they are. They are mixed breed,Dachshund/Yorkie....Dorkie!!!! LOL Brent pretty much had me sold at that. So here are our Dorkies, brother and sister. Already we see distinct personalities. The girl is spunky just like Keely and the boy is a cuddle bug just like Brayden boy. We are still playing around with the names so once we've got that figured out I will let you know. As you can see from the photos, the kids are not fond of them at all. It's really a shame they are not happy about it (insert sarcasm). Unfortunately, I was at work when Brent came home to show the kids the newest family members. But he did capture the moment on camera. See below for Keely and Brayden meeting their new brother and sister!

Girl on left, boy on right
Keely asking to have her picture taken.
Brayden and his new buddy.

4 comments:

Katie said...

THE cutest puppies! I love Keely and Brayden's reactions too!

TonyaMomma said...

They are adorable!! My dogs are so great to have around for Rylie, your kiddos are going to love em!

Sarah said...

Cuuuuuuuute!! I can't get the video to play, though :(

trav1bug said...

Soooooo cute. Loved their reactions on the puppies. They sure love them.
Can't wait to see my new grand puppies : )
xox