Monday, November 21, 2011

Great-Nanny

On our way out East we made a stop in North Carolina to visit with my Grandma. This is my Mom's mother who is going strong at 91! Now, I don't know where Keely's image of her "Great-Nanny" came from but she had been so excited to go see her Great-Nanny the entire trip. And when the moment came she wasn't disappointed. Keely was so happy to spend time with Great-Nanny...and this just made my Grandma's day. She kept crawling on her lap, reading to her, hugging and kissing her. Keely couldn't get enough...and neither could Grandma. I'm so happy that the kids have been given the chance to meet and spend time with a great-grandparent. The only one they have left. These moments really are special...

Reading stories
Precious moments
This smile on my Grandma's face says it all...


No comments: