Monday, January 9, 2012

First Day of School

This Mom was not ready for this. The kids were starting their new daycare this week and when I went to drop off the final paperwork we were given our first school supplies list. We made a quick run to the store picking out our new markers, scissors, glue and more and next thing I knew it looked like we were ready for our first day of school! I thought I had a few more years before I was marking and labeling each item for my two little ones, it was a bittersweet moment for this Mamma! The kids were so excited and couldn't wait to start their school. Keely has been asking for a while to go back to school so she could play with her friends, read stories and learn so she can be smart. It was a very exciting morning and no tears for anyone (including Mom). We're growing up!

(Couldn't get the kids to sit together for a picture so I settled for single shots)




2 comments:

trav1bug said...

Awwww so cute. I know they were waiting so patiently for this day to get together with kids their own age.
They will do fine. Love the pics.
xox

Lorena said...

They loved yesterday...today they were a bit anxious and didn't want Mommy to leave :(