Sunday, June 2, 2013

Picking Strawberries

I LOVE strawberry season! The sweet smell, the bright red, and the juicy taste of a ripe strawberry...yum! We made our way to Miller Farms Market this past week to get our hands on some ripe berries. We of course enjoyed some taste testing along the way. It was hot, hot, hot but so worth the 10 lbs of strawberries we left with. Stay tuned for some documentation on my first jam making experience!
I believe the way Brayden picked was "one for you, one for me." So one in the basket, one in his mouth.
Daddy and Brayden looking hard for the really good ones.

How I love this precious little girl. 
She carefully looked at each berry to be sure it was just right for our own jam.

Enter boy phase of making funny faces for every picture...
...and I mean EVERY picture.
Here is our yummy batch of strawberries! Bring on the smoothies, the berries, the jam and more!

No comments: