Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Keely's Doc Visit

About a month ago I took Keely to the doctor because I'd noticed a drastic change in my milk supply and was concerned about her weight gain. At the time I'd learned she went from 16lb 5 oz at 6 months to only 17lbs at 9 months. It was then that I started to supplement Keely with formula, (still nursing her in the mornings just so she still gets something from Mom). Fast forward to today when we had our follow up with Dr. Sikora (the most wonderful Ped. EVER) just to see how her weight gain is going. I'm happy to report a month later we are now 18lbs 3 oz! She is doing great and growing beautifully, yeah!!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yea, Keely! Way to grow! Glad everything went well and hoping everyone is feeling good. We miss our friends :(

Susan said...

Oh good! I'm glad she is growing so well!!