Friday, June 19, 2009

Pool Day

Today I braved taking Keely to the pool at the high school just up the road. When I first heard about the pool I was told they had a kiddie pool, but come to find out that it's just a normal big pool. We took a little trip to Wal-Mart to find a baby float and off we went. Keely had such a good time and talk about relief from the baby weight for me. We walked around the water, went for a few dunks, and just had fun splashing in the pool. Keely was mesmerised by all the kids and commotion happening all around her. All in all, so much fun! Since it was just Keely and I the only picture I got was this one that I took with my phone when we got out of the water. Please don't mind the look on my face. I was trying to figure out how to take the picture since I couldn't see anything. Keely of course is watching everyone else. Hopefully we'll have many more trips to the pool and can't wait to go one weekend when Brent can come along.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awwww, glad it went well! I vote when I come to LL next week we go swimming. What do you say momma? Are you brave?

Lorena said...

I second that vote, let's do it!