Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Week 26

So here we are at 26 weeks prego! It's so hard to believe that I'm that far along. There are little things here and there that I'm noticing that are different this go around. It feels like my belly is out so much more, not sure if this is in my head or really because carrying a boy and girl is that different. Some other everyday tasks are becoming a little more interesting include: changing Keely's diaper, giving her a bath, and even rolling on the floor playing with her. But although they may be more challenging I'm still feeling great and loving every moment of the pregnancy and Mommyhood. We are feeling A LOT more movements during the day and especially at night. This little guy is strong! We will continue to give updates and more pictures are to come.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You look FABULOUS my friend! And you don't know how happy it makes me to see you taking your pics again :) Grow B, grow!