Wednesday, August 12, 2009

34 Weeks

Here we are 34 weeks! Only 6 more weeks till "D" day. I can't believe that we're so close and I feel like I have so much to do. I think they refer to that as nesting. This month I'm trying to take care of all those little things that I put off for the longest time. We put up our spare bedroom furniture and my wedding dress on craigslist. Hoping to get a new dresser for Brayden with some of that money. Last week Brent was off of work so we spent the week going through the spare bedroom closet. We still had boxes in there from our move that we never went through. Mostly CD's, computer books, and all my teaching books/materials I've accumulated. We plan on getting Brayden's room ready and hopefully done by Labor Day weekend when Brent's parents arrive. Next on my list of things to do is finish Keely's scrapbook. I figure I should have hers done before we have another baby, looks like my time is getting short on that.

Still feeling pretty good, a little fatigue again. Mostly struggling with moving around but I think I just notice that more because I'm trying to do things with Keely. I'm starting up my prego yoga again trying to prepare and strengthen my body more before labor. Keely and I are also taking daily walks now. She loves being outside and able to have her independence to walk on her own. It allows her to get out more energy and isn't so bad for me either :) I have my next check up tomorrow and hope to hear that Brayden and I are still on track. He is sure the active baby. Brent keeps reminding me that this one will probably give me a bit more grief. The other night I felt like there was a circus in my belly. We are just so excited to meet him and have the addition to our family!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Man, I bet you wish you could unscrew that thing and take it off sometimes :) Wouldn't that be nice?!