Friday, August 21, 2009

OCD+Nesting=One Crazy Mama

Seriously, I've got a problem. Not only am I dealing with my normal "cleaning" drive that I have instilled in my routine now I have the lovely pregnancy "nesting" to deal with. This week alone I have organized 3 closets, washed Brayden's clothes, bedding, ect..., got most of his room ready, put anything I can up for sale on Craigslist, and wiped all the baseboards downstairs (including the stairs). I think I have a problem, a serious problem. All I know is that I have to get this house clean and it's just not cutting it. As I check things off my list other things come up, I'm hoping to just slow down next week but this drive inside me may not let it happen...I think I need an intervention.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Rest Mama, rest! Labor is coming! :)

trav1bug said...

Susan is right. REST the dirt and mess will always be there. Seems like it is a never ending battle. Enjoy your special time now with Keely. When Brayden arrives you will really be busy!!! We love you and can't wait to take Keely off your hands for those afternoon and or morning walks, the water park....etc..here comes grandma and pop pop lol. : ) xoxo Slow down girl!!!!