Monday, November 30, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot....

like Christmas! I just love this time of year. Like a lot of American households we spend Friday morning after Thanksgiving setting up our Christmas tree and decorations. This year presents many more challenges with an 18 month old in the house. Keely had oodles of fun helping decorate the tree and is having so much more testing our patience trying to take the ornaments off (especially the candy canes). The house always feels so much more cozy this time of year and makes me remember how grateful I am to be here with my wonderful family. What can I say, I'm a sucker for the Christmas spirit!
Brayden's first glimpse of the tree.
Look at the big tree!
Helping Daddy.
Did I mention she LOVES the candy canes?
Our Christmas Tree

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love it! Especially the candy canes!