Friday, November 13, 2009

MIA

Yes, I know it has been a while. Well, as you can guess life is a bit busy lately in the Duncan house. Mainly, a toddler and a new baby...enough said right? So I apologize for not being better about updating the blog lately, but I'm going to try to make a better effort. So here's some moments from the past few weeks. Starting off with a few baking sessions Keely and I had. It was so cold it actually snowed for about a second. Cold weather gives me an itch to bake. We made cookies, pudding, and yummy chocolate chip pumpkin bread (recipe on Chow City). We also have a guest in our house that Keely is having a blast with. We're watching my parents dog, Boots, for a few days while my Dad is in the hospital. I mentioned before that my Dad had been sick, and it turned out that it was a little more serious than we thought. Thankfully, he is doing great and everything is going to be just fine. But in the meantime we have Boots and Keely is in heaven. She enjoys chasing him around the house and letting him give her kisses. Brayden is doing great and growing like a weed. We have his 2 month appointment on Dec. 8th and I'm sure that we'll hear we have at least a 13 lb baby. He is HUGE. But healthy. I love watching him take in his surroundings and smile when we talk to him. It's so amazing how much changes in such little time. Tomorrow he will be 7 weeks old already. I wish so bad I could slow down time to hold on to this moment (with the exception of the sleepless nights) but I guess that's what pictures and video camera are for.

No comments: