Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bath Time Fun



Life just got a little easier or crazier for me, I haven't decided yet. We're trying to do bath time together instead of separate times to give me more time during the day. (Thanks to the Sloan's for lending us the bath chair so I am able to put both of these kiddos in the bath safely.) Now my morning isn't rushed trying to clean Brayden's helmet and washing his head. But the evening is a little more chaotic between dinner, bath, and bedtime routines. But I think after a few days we'll get the swing of things. Especially now that Brent is home in the evenings!

That's right, Brent is DONE with school. And I mean D.O.N.E.! He completed the last class he needed to fulfill his degree! CONGRATULATIONS BABE! We are so proud of Brent. He has worked so hard to complete this degree. Taking a break to let me complete mine, taking the orders to Italy, and also working full time the entire time he was going to school. He certainly has made many sacrifices for his family and we are so thankful for all those sacrifices. Now it is his time and I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate him and share in the joy of completing his degree. Way to go Brent!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Way to go Brent!!

Brie said...

I have a feeling we will be getting one of those bath chairs soon, what a great idea!!!
And congrats Brent! I know that must have been hard work!

trav1bug said...

YEAH BRENT!!!! Your parents are very proud of you too. Love you and Congrats!!!
xoxox

trav1bug said...

Bath time looks soooo cute...I am sure that little chair works wonders for you and is a big help!! Thanks to Sarah for sharing : ) Nice to have a support group and someone to help out when you need to make your life less complicated : ) xox