Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Day of Spring?

Could've fooled me! Then again (as my parents reminded me) we have seen snow as late as May in NM before. This morning this is what we woke up to! Beautiful blanket of snow. Just yesterday we were wearing shorts and this morning bundled up for snow, such crazy NM weather. Since we hardly get snow that sticks here in Los Lunas I HAD to get Keely out as soon as I could this morning to let her enjoy it before it would melt away. She had fun walking around the snow and taking some tasty bites. We made snow angels, ran, and danced on the deck. So much fun...but not how I planned on spending the first day of Spring.
Beep, Beep! Getting into the car...
Check this stuff out Mom.
Mommy and Keely having fun!
(Look, I finally got to wear my new snowboarding gear, ha ha)
Mmmm...snow!

No comments: