Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Big Boy Brayden


We have a big boy in the house! In the last week Brayden has started to pull himself up! We all know what's just around the corner...WALKING!!!! He started with crawling up the stairs, and pulling up on small items like myself and toys. Then yesterday I heard Brayden crying when he woke from his nap. And this wasn't a fussy because I just woke up, it was a "help me!" scream/cry. I walked into his room just to see him holding on for dear life standing in his bed. What a big boy! And now he just can't stop. Every time I turn around he is climbing and standing on what ever he can get his hands on. Not to long now I'll be chasing these kids in different directions!

1 comment:

trav1bug said...

Won't be long....you will be running around the house looking for Brayden and won't be able to find him. Wait til he trys his hurdles over the furniture lol...Remember Brent??