Monday, November 29, 2010

Fill the House with Merry!

So I just love Christmas time. I mean I just L.O.V.E. Christmas! There is just something so fun and joyful about this time of year. So when Thanksgiving weekend comes around, yes I enjoy the yummy food, but what I most look forward to is knowing we will break out the Christmas decorations. I put on the music and tears fill up my eyes because it makes me so happy. And this year is looking to be extra special with the kids. Seeing the excitement in Keely's eyes as she saw the tree and says "Merry Kissmas" to turning on the snowman singing "We wish you a Merry Christmas" and watching both her and Brayden dance. It's these precious moments that make this time of year so wonderful. Being cozy with my family and the togetherness this holiday brings. All these moments make me savor each moment over the next month.

Starting to decorate the tree.
Brayden loving the "ball!"
Getting a boost from Dad.
Taking a break, it can be a lot of work putting up decorations!
The last touch to the tree.
Can't forget the doggies, they are in their Christmas best.
Our Tree!
The stockings hung by the chimney with care...
Our first year with lights on the house. So proud of Brent!
(Yes that is a Santa blow up in the front, what can we say when we go for it...we go for it!)

No comments: