Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! We hope you all had wonderful long weekend filled with family and fun. We most certainly did! All five of us girls with families made it to Mee-Maw and Paw Paw's house. Adding the newest addition to the family Baby Sydnee!
Mee Maw and Baby Sydnee
Aunt Shonda and Lydia hanging out watching the Cowboy's game
Brayden hanging out with cousin Domilyse
Getting my baby time (just love those cheeks)
Mee Maw and Keely time....cheese!
Brayden and his Paw Paw, boy does he love hanging out with his Paw Paw
Chillin time after lots of Turkey.
Mee Maw getting as much Baby Sydnee time. See her guard dogs, he he.
We had a great day with family eating great food. (Every year I want to take pictures of the food but among all the chaos I seem to forget). I am always thankful for my family and what they mean to me. It's never easy gathering all of us together but makes those times so much more special. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

trav1bug said...

nice pictures...can't wait to visit
xox