Monday, May 11, 2009

First Mother's Day

What a memorable and beautiful first Mother's Day! I received the wonderful gift of extra sleep from my wonderful hubby as he got up and got Keely ready for the day. I was then greeted by my beautiful girl with a card for her Mommy. We spent the afternoon at the zoo, and although it was a hot day we were able to find some nice shade in the park eating lunch and enjoying the music of the New Mexico Symphony Orchestra. Keely had fun practicing her new walking skill and even showed us her strength pushing her stroller in circles. This past year has been so amazing for me and there is nothing I love more than being Keely's Mama. She brings me such joy and always brings a smile to my face. Thank you my sweet girl for having the best job in the world!
Keely and Mom 
It's supergirl! This girl pushed this thing all over the place.
My wonderful family (it's the best one we could get)

No comments: