Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's a Boy!!!!!

That's right, a little brother for Keely! 
Meet Brayden Edward Duncan. He's growing beautifully and very healthy. Here is a profile picture of our baby boy. He was being very difficult when it came to getting a picture of his face. He kept hiding it by looking down but we finally got one!


Here I am a year ago, 37 weeks prego with Keely...
and here I am one year later 20 weeks, prego AGAIN! There you go Sar, belly pics!

Things are feeling so much more real now. I feel him moving more and more and now we know more about the addition to our family. Brent and I are so excited to experience the difference from having a little girl to having a little boy. And even though I know she doesn't understand, Keely squealed with excitement when I told her she was going to have a little brother! 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! You look fabulous friend! So excited to meet baby Brayden!

Brie said...

It's another BED in the family!!!

YAY!!! Boys are soooo much fun! And his name is so similar to Kayden's whos middle name is Edward too!

Jennmoya said...

Wow! Congrats girl! That is so exciting! One of each! Just like me! One girl first and 14 months later...a little boy! Who are now 9 and 10 and just great!
Would love to see you again soon!