Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas to Me :)

My new ride...2008 Dodge Caravan! A bit different from the Journey we intended to get. When we pulled up to the dealership I took one look at the Journey and realized it was WAY too small for what we need these days. After looking at a few other vehicles we couldn't deny the space, comfort, and practicality of the mini-van. Yes, I'm a proud owner :) I never thought I'd be married, two kids, and a mini-van before 30 but here we are and I couldn't be happier. Looking forward to future family car trips, soccer games, and room for visitors to pile in!
I can just see the kiddos jumping in!

View from the inside :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

Drive it with pride! :)

Sarah said...

Way to roll, momma! It will be great for roadtrips!

trav1bug said...

Congrats on your new car : )
Hope you have many lasting memories with that mini van. : ) Including a drive to VA : )
xox