Wednesday, September 9, 2009

38 Weeks

Here I am at 38 weeks. I know I haven't been very good lately at posting updated pictures of the growing belly these past few weeks, but things have been busy. Last week Brent's folks arrived to help us play the "waiting game". They will be here until October 14th to await the arrival of Brayden, play/help with Keely, and help me out around the house as we adjust to family of 3 to 4. Last Thursday I was surprised with a Baby Shower from my Bunco group I meet with out here and then had a small shower with friends and family on Sunday. In between that we had a family/maternity photo session on Monday and friends from Italy stop in for a visit for a few days. So, pretty busy around here. However, in between all that still no Baby Brayden. I have been feeling contractions here and there, but nothing consistent yet. It feels like he is getting lower, so my body is getting ready for him to make his debut. Tomorrow I have my weekly checkup with Felicia. We now meet weekly every Thursday for checkups until "D" day. We'll see if she has any opinions on how soon he'll be coming. My feeling is still sometime next week, but of course you just never know!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I see PUFF! Not a lot, but enough! Not too much longer lady :)