Wednesday, September 16, 2009

39 Weeks

Yup, 39 weeks and still pregnant. The anxiety is really starting to get to me. I've been having a harder time sleeping at night just wondering, "will tonight be the night?" Of course having this little guy tease me is no help at all. Tuesday morning I woke up around 2 am feeling some strong contractions. They lasted about an hour and then stopped. As most of you know I've been stating that the 16th would be the day. Last night I was so anxious knowing today is the 16th that it was past midnight before I could finally get some shut eye. Thanks to some thunderstorms I got some restful sleep. Now I need to find something to do today so I won't drive myself crazy anticipating when I'll go into labor. The 16th isn't over, so we'll see if today is the day, but after waking up this morning I'm just not feeling it. In the meantime....tick, tock, tick, tock...

1 comment:

Dalena said...

Girl, you are ALL baby! Do you know about how big he's gonna be?? Bet you can't wait to be done...then watch out, two babies is double the work, right??!! Love ya all...Dalena