Sunday, September 27, 2009

Brayden Edward Duncan

Brayden Edward Duncan
September 26, 2009
3:19 am
7 lb 11 oz 19 3/4 in

He is here! Early Saturday morning we welcomed Baby Brayden to the world. I am thankful to say that it was a quick and safe delivery. Brayden is thriving and just perfect. He looks A LOT like Keely when she was first born with the exception of the dark, thicker hair. We came home tonight around 5:00 and were greeted by "The Big Sister" Keely. She has done so good with the new baby and is very curious to his every move and sound. We did have a small moment of jealousy when I started to nurse him but everyone is doing their part to make sure she knows that is loved and not being replaced. Below is a small montage of moments from his birth and coming home. I will try my best to bring more pictures in the days to come, but please be patient with me as I adjust to being a Mom of 2! Thank you everyone for all the wonderful wishes during this celebrated event. We can't wait for him to meet everyone!

3 comments:

Dalena said...

What a beautiful video! Made me cry - he's so cute :-) Hope Keely continues to try and be the best big sis! Glad Grandma and Papa could be there too!!
Love,
Dalena

Susan said...

Love it, Lorena, just beautiful. Thank you for sharing, I'll be thinking and praying about you the next couple of weeks!

Sarah said...

Brayden is beautiful! I can hardly wait to get some snuggles in again! So happy for you, Rene (and Brent)! You're an amazing mommy and I can't wait to do round 2 with you! Love you!