Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The B.R.A.T. Diet

Ahh...things are looking much better in the Duncan household. Thanks to my good buddy I was enlightened with the B.R.A.T. diet for when your child has the...well you know.
Bananas
Rice
Apples
Toast
Since last Friday I have done laundry about everyday including a middle of the day bath for the lovely explosion that Keely leaves each day. Not that it's her fault, I feel for her and wish I could just make her feel better. But thankfully after I was enlightened today was MUCH better. Last night Keely had some french bread and apples and it's nice to see her wanting to eat again. I just can't wait to see her back to herself. The flu is NO fun for anyone but when it's your kids it just makes it all that much worse. I'm sure that many of you already knew the magic foods that can help in this situation but since I didn't know I thought I'd share in case someone else were in my shoes. Thanks again for the helpful advise Sar!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Just to add.. no apple JUICE, though! Glad she is feeling better!

Lorena said...

I did know that juice was a no good. But I hadn't heard about the soy milk, thanks for the tip!

Sarah said...

Glad the poo-poo's are better :) Love you girl!

TonyaMomma said...

Thanks for the info! Haven't been THERE yet, although we have experienced the opposite so far.. that's no fun either. :(