Monday, January 25, 2010

Strollin

Whoa, that's a new view of sister!
Hey Mom, we're ready for Disney World :)
Got my new stroller! Finally went and had to get the double stroller. Thinking of our vacation this summer, trips to the park or zoo, even doctor appointments..there was just no way around it I needed the double stroller. A way to get around and have BOTH kids contained. Keely thought it was so neat to have Brayden next to her as I rolled around the house trying out the new wheels. Can't wait for the weather to warm up to take long walks with these two!

2 comments:

Dani said...

I love it! What kind is it- I'm in the market:-)

Lorena said...

It's a Combi Twin Sport. So far I LOVE it! I know at least 4 twin Mommies (including Sarah) that have a Combi and they all swear by them.